Will Trade Beaded Jewelry for Houseplants/perrenials

Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

I make beaded bracelets and necklaces and would love to trade for some seeds/plants!

We need some nice perrenials for around the house! Please feel free to contact me if I have anything you might be interested in and I will also be happy to send you something!!

I have a large burm that has butterfly bushes, mexican hats, tickseed, ornamental milkweed, four-o-clocks, bee balm and purple coneflowers.. but I had about 4 times as many weeds as I did flowers!!

We also had to rip out two very large gooseberry bushes. We have some columbine, purple irises, peonies, elderberries, a rosebush and some stargazer lillies along our fence.

Around the house we have some unknown bushes, hostas, a fern, some half dead bleeding hearts, more peonies, orange daylillies, a shrivled clematis, purple bearded iris and some white siberian iris.

WE HAVE LOTS OF BALD SPOTS!

Also, I have a few spider plant starts going inside the house!

I cannot wait to start planting! Unfortunately, August isn't the ideal time of the year to begin planting, so I will have to bide my time trying to figure out what cultivars I have growing and preparing the flowerbeds for fall. We need a truckload of fresh dirt for the berm and I need to lay down some landscape fabric and fresh mulch over everything...

Also, the japanese beetles have had a field day destroying plants!! They have just about killed some of the butterfly bushes and clematis.

Being a newbie here, I am hoping to learn some more about managing a nice flowerbed and starting some more tropical plants in the sunny bay window of my house.

I have mostly been making a wish list on Dave's Garden!!!
http://davesgarden.com/PinkysPlants

Karla

Thumbnail by PinkysPlants
gieten, Netherlands

hello
i have seeds from your wanted list i have for you
abelmoschus manihot
agastache foeniculum
buddleja davidii black knight
buddleje davidii white profusion
cleome hasselriana
coreopsis lanceolata
delphinium blue mix
digitalis pam s choises
eryngium planum
gaillardia grandiflorum
mischanthus sinensis strictus
papaver orientale

regards marjolein from the netherlands

Ripley, MS

Karla, I sent you a d-mail
Sandra

Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

Just wanted to post a link of some of the stuff I have made. If you see something specific you are interested in, please let me know!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=9129478&albumID=2182962&imageID=45985538

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi, Pinky
I have custom made jewelery from turned stones. Is that what some of these are? Do you have any that are earth tones?

I have seeds and plants to trade.
Teresa

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I have Acer palmatum, Citrus aurantifolia, Coreopsis lanceolata, Coreopsis tinctoria, Hibiscus syriacus 'Blue Bird', Liatris spicata, Lychnis chalcedonica seeds and will have Wisteria sinensis seeds when they are ready. I also have Clematis 'Duchess of Edinburgh' seeds.

I really like the pale green bracelet... is it still available?

Aquene,
Moe/WautuckquesSochepo

Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

I get most of my beads from Fire Mountain, Hobby Lobby or Michel's. My dad gave me some blown glass beads he made, but I just kept them.

I have some very pretty light green beads I can string....

If you would like me to make something for you, just let me know :

color beads
length
kind of clasp (toggle, barrel/screw, magnetic, lobster, etc and color (silver/gold)
Material to string it on - tigertail/metal, beading thread, stretchy stuff, nylon/fishing line, etc...

If you have some of your own beads I can do that too!!

I can also make dangle earrings!!! I have made a bunch for the local animal shelter and HIV/AIDS fundraisers in town...

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Jewelry making is fun. Gives me something to do at night watching TV. Nice thing is that you can have a pair to match every outfit too. LOL I haven't gotten into bracelets or necklaces as yet.

Thumbnail by budgielover
Ripley, MS

I do beading too, but like to do either peyote or spiral stitch with a needle and thread. I do make some earrings, but rather do the braclets with a needle and thread.
Your earrings are pretty.
Sandra

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I really like the green bracelet, on the right side of the picture, in Post #5551721.

Could you make me one using these items?

Bead Color: light green
Length: 7 1/2-inches
Clasp Type: magnetic
Clasp color: silver
Stringing Material: tigertail

Please let me know which seeds you'd like in return for the bracelet.

Aquene,
Moe/WautuckquesSochepo

Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

HI!

Just wanted to make sure you wanted the light jade-looking beads for your bracelet.

Please also send me your mailing address so I can send it to you!

Karla

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Kawonkamish Karla,

I sent you a Dmail with the information you requested.

Aquene,
Moe/WautuckquesSochepo

Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

Here is another link

Gurley, AL(Zone 7a)

Hi Karla, I posted a reply to your dmail on the 19th but haven't heard back from you. I need to know if you still want to trade. Donna Kay

Gurley, AL(Zone 7a)

Karla, Nevermind that last message. I went back and looked at your list and the plants I wanted to trade for are either removed from your list or marked as unavailable now. Thanks, Donna Kay

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Kawonkamish Karla,

I recieved the bracelet. Thank you. I'll be mailing out the seeds in tomorrow's mail. I'll Dmail you the growing info.

Aquene,
Moe/WautuckquesSochepo

Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

I still have lots of jewelry to trade if anyone wants!!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Take a [peek at my Haves list... i think i have a few things that you have on your 'wants' list.
http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=have&member=tcs1366

Thomasboro, IL(Zone 5b)

I have updated all the current jewelry I have made.....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=9129478&albumId=2182962

The prices listed are retail, I simply ask you try to base your trades on the prices.. as some of the beads are expensive and some of the jewelry takes a long time to make...

If you are interested in a specific piece, please list by the Item # (example=L7)
If you would like me to make a custom piece, please refer to the ones seen on the link and tell me what kinds of beads, colors, clasps, lengths, etc you would like.

Please send all email to my PinkysPlants Account.. I check it daily.

Thanks again!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.