Weight Loss Challange August 9 - 16

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

The nights have been cool here so I open the windows. If I close them soon enough the house stays nice until late afternoon. Then I turn the AC units back on. The one in the kitchen runs all the time since that room is pretty isolated and I can't reach the window to open it. The porch gets so hot I may not open it anyway. Inclosed porches are not always what one expects.

Eating has been so so. The frozen bananas are good, but all those choc. chips and p. butter really raise the calorie count. I just put a lot of the bananas in the freezer as suggested and will deal with them later. I had a NutraSystem Lemon Pepper Chicken dish for lunch yesterday. It was good. I added one of the snack size bags of mixed veggies to it.

Our foster DD Brenda and 2 of her children and a niece were here for a few hours. They got to Sedalia in the late afternoon, we did some shopping, ate at Arbys(I took my own whole grain bread)then came home. I did eat a whole order plus some extra curly fries. Didn't think to take at Metamucil capsule to grab the fat. Drank water. No dessert. Didn't eat anything at home later until bedtime when I had p. butter and ww bread. I need to eat some breakfast but I'm not hungry. Not sure, but I may have eaten some toast and p. butter this morning when I got up with them at 4 or so. I had a headache and needed excedrin.

Tricia, have you been to a doctor yet? Please do not wait any longer. I know you are busy with all the moving,etc. but your health is important. Remember, you are now the one in charge of the children without a big upheaval in their lives again. You must take care of yourself so you will be there to take care of them.

I missed a couple hours at the store yesterday because I got up to a stopped up toilet stool. I had to throw myself at the bosses mercy and ask for time to go buy chemicals to put in the stool to eat/dissolve the roots again and then go back to work. So I have to go in for a couple hours today. I'm dressed and just called and was told I can come in today and make them up. I want to get it over with so I can have the rest of the day to do as I please. I'll go to the health food stores and WM shopping for some good protein supplement for my smoothies. Price may force me to wait to buy or take something less than what I really want.

Enough rambling. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 39 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!