England v Germany

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

England v Germany about to kick off, what's your prediction?

i'm hoping for 2-1 England..

5-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(so far)

This message was edited Saturday, Sep 1st 3:08 PM

Its about time they did something.

was a good night that, we went out to celebrate! if we had lost we would have been struggling to get in the play-offs. England v Albania on wednesday..

Sorry I can't stand soccer.I love a real football game = Rugby League and can't wait for the Ashes series coming up in November between Great Britain and Australia.
Will you be supporting GB?

Oh goody - someone to fight with !!

Rugby ??

How can anyone like rugby ? Daft game for people who don't have the divine skills required to play Association Football. Even the word scrum makes me hesitate......

Now, football, the REAL football as espoused by Pele, Best, any of the current Arsenal team, that's a different matter. Passion, skill, flowing graceful moves, tactics, individual brilliance allied to team work and scoring difficult enough to make a goal a cherished thing.

A few years ago there were a series of matches between Amerocan Football players and Rugby Players, one match in each discipline. The rugby players were annihilated.

Last time the US beat England in football was in the 50's and that was a fluke result.....

Come on you Reds !!!!!

well....??

Lee....?????

......................I'm waiting . tap tap tap

Soccer is for ponces, simple as that!
Rugby LEAGUE is the REAL football, and believe me these guys can take knocks and real tackles, not start crying as a soccer player hurts his shoelace!

There are 2 codes of rugby, League and union. Union is for southerners and League is for northerners. League is more professional and is the 2nd biggest sport after soccer in the UK. It is also the national sport in Australia, Papua New Guinea, NZ, Fiji, etc.
To me, soccer is over hyped and lacks interest.

BTW who are the 'Reds', did you mean Man Utd? If so they stole their nickname 'Red Devils' from Salford City Reds Rugby League Club in the 1960's, just ask their historian.

I dare you to watch a RL game when Australia come to the UK to defend the Ashes, its on BBC.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.