Carpet Shampooer Reviews

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

I'm looking to buy from Walmart, most of their selection is Bissel brand with cheapest being 119 on up to 259 with a mid-grade in there. The pricest one says it also blow dries the carpet as you are cleaning it.

DH doesn't think these home cleaner do the job of a professional. But we had Sears come out to clean carpets and I watched them, their equipment looked old and they weren't careful to get the dustbunnies along baseboards anyhow. So I could at least do as good as that LOL.

And thinking since that costs about 100 each time they come (once a year) we could BUY a machine to do it ourselves. But I want to know what brand or model ya'll have or if anyone has membership to Consumer Reports who could post what models are recommended.

This thread has 44 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!