Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

Thumbnail by EmmaGrace

Thumbnail by EmmaGrace
Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

it may be city of portland

Thanks Paul,
I think City of Portland is more of a Dark Coral Pink ???
But you never know.
This one is a very nice Medium Pink Color

In fact, I have another Canna 2ID that could be City of Portland.
I need to get my Canna photos organized so I can find out names of several.

Emma

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

i have city of portland i just went out to look your right more of a coral

This message was edited Aug 5, 2008 3:38 PM

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

It looks like 'Pink Perfection'.
One of my favs and very very nice :-)

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

I had the same thought but didn't want to say anything because I haven't grown it but it's the one up on the GW canna forum page so I have seen it plenty lol Looks just like that picture!

Alice -

Thanks SO very much. . .

I have a few more to post when I can take photos again. You told me several years ago you would ID my unknown Cannas for me, but I never got my photos organized enough and now I am determined to find out what my unknowns are.

Thanks again Alice,

Emma

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Emma--

Gorgeous colored Canna. Do you remember where you got it?

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

You are welcome, Emma.
Good to touch base with you again :-)
I am still growing your daturas.
Thanks for them :-)

Hi morganc -

I got my 'Pink Perfection' from a local friend. An elderly lady that moved to Dallas last year to live with her daughter, so they are very special to me.

If you would like some rhizomes, write me a reminder at the end of the year and I should have more by then and will be happy to share with you. The last two years, I have been giving Cannas away like crazy since they hadn't been thinned out is a while. I kept three of most varieties so I would have room for more *-*

Alice . . .
Very good hearing from you again as well. I never did get my 'Yellow Surprise' Datura to grow back true. Not sure if I sent you those seeds or not, but it wouldn't have mattered as they didn't remain True. I was so disappointed in that. One of the most beautiful Daturas I've ever seen. Yellow & White Bi-Colors/ White & Yellow Bi-Colors/ Some White or Yellow Solids and Blooms were Doubles or Triples - AND ALL ONE THE SAME PLANT . . . An Absolutely amazing Plant.

Emma

Orlando, FL

Emma,
I have never seen a pink Canna. I have some apricot that have big flower heads. A favorite of mine. Would you trade for a pink one?? We only need to trade a small piece since they grow fast. Here is mine . dont know the name. Fran

Thumbnail by Sendone2me

HI Fran -

I have a pretty Coral Canna too that I need an ID on. Yours is really nice.

I can't trade right now because I just recently shared all of my Cannas but 3 so will need to wait until they produce more rhizomes.

You are welcome to check back with me later in the year or next spring and let me see how they have progressed. Also, this Canna doesn't seem to multiply as quickly as some of my others.

Thanks,
Emma

Orlando, FL

Emma,
Ok, I understand. my canna is not coral its a light apricot color. Fran

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.