What's Your "Bad Habit"?

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

OOPS! I bet that's a touchie sensitive subject. Each of us has to have one.. you know... that thing you shouldn't eat or drink, that goofy neurotic habit you know isn't good for you. I bet you're thinking of the "big ones" (Excess alcohol, smoking, drugs, pain killers, internet excess). But I'm talking about those "little ones" - The things that probably won't kill you, but you ought not to be doing it anyways.

Mine? Starbucks. I'm saying it out loud, because I'm going to "kick the habit". I was going on average once a week. Grande Vanilla Latte. Then the shop on the way to work announced it was closing, and I found other sources. I found a frozen skinny latte, even added sugar-free flavoring. Felt like I was doing the right thing by going healthier. But for the cost of a cuppa joe, I could be purchasing fancy ground coffee at the grocery store, enough to last nearly a month. If I added up my monthly charges at that evil place, it's nearly $30, a halfa tank of gas in the truck.

I'm kicking the habit.... Anybody wanna fess-up and join me?

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!