Weightloss Challenge for Aug. 2 - Aug 9

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I woke up to a lovely summer morning. It got down to the upper 70s during the night but with the humidity it felt more like upper 80s according to the news & weather out of KC.

I have a lot to get done today. Don't know if it will all happen or not. I do know I want to at least stop by the park and see J.R. and speak to him for a minute. Don't know at the moment if I'll stay for the picnic. Kris and Shad are coming tomorrow and there is so much to do before then. I need to call the thrift store and see what time they close. I think noon on Sat. which means I have to be in town for 2 hours before the picnic. I have some things for Kris I want to get paid for and out of there so I can give them to her. I could do my grocery shopping & then go to the park for a few min. I did make some baked beans and weiners to take to the picnic. Don't absolutely have to buy the milo today but if I do that is before noon too. It is that 2 hour gap that is bothering me. I don't want to make 2 trips to town. Actually if I go early this morning I know I won't go to the picnic.

Must go tend to the birds and do some house cleaning. GOD bless and keep each of you.

Right now my stomach feels like it has a concrete block in it I've checked the kitchen and 'fridge and no signs of an eating binge that would have caused it.

This thread has 49 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!