Ginkgo biloba 'Ross Moore'

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

Another tree I'd love to see pics of. I moved last fall and it came with me. Risky, I know but couldn't leave it behind. I've had to stake it to get height but I think I'm done now. Twelve feet tall and as you can see it's got plans to look pretty cool....

Thumbnail by dybbuk
Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

THANK YOU for posting this one! I remember you posted this picture (or one very similar to it) and I was trying to think of the name yesterday when I was looking at my wish list. I'm adding it to the wish list right now!

Elizabeth

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

Elizabeth,

I know pendulousplants.com has a waiting for them. I would really like to see a mature one.

Also I found the link for that huge list. I was wrong on the number. There are 104. Still a lot, huh? Do you know how to post a link? I don't.....

Todd

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

Todd, just type the link in a reply. Dave's Garden automatically converts it to whatever the website is @ domain . com or org or whatever. I have a huge wish list that I keep in my blog, I'll probably just add a ton of whatever is on that other list straight into my own : ) DG is such a cool site, I uploaded my list from my computer on a whim a few months ago and was really, really glad that I did, because my laptop fried itself.

Holland, OH(Zone 5b)

While in DG open another tab in your browser. Go to the web site who's net address you want to post as a link. Right click on the web address. Left click "copy". Go back to the DG tab then use "edit" then "paste" from your browser menu bar. The pasted link will appear to you as text. DG will convert it to a live link. No typing required!

That Ross' Moore is something else. Do you have a Chris' Dwarf? There couldn't two any more opposite ginkgos in the world.

Holland, OH(Zone 5b)

Have you got all those yet?

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

I'm missing the 19th one down on the 3rd page.

:)

Holland, OH(Zone 5b)

Hmm, well it shouldn't take you too long to aquire it. I'm intrigued by the 'Dissecta' . Which if you google it comes up with a reference to 'Lanciniata'.

http://www.rhs.org.uk/Learning/Publications/pubs/garden1005/

Reminds me a little of parsley. I sense a quest coming on.

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

This looks pretty similar to 'disecta'/'lanciniata', don't you think? It's a branch on my 'tubiformis'.

This message was edited Aug 2, 2008 11:54 AM

Thumbnail by dybbuk
Holland, OH(Zone 5b)

It sure does. I don't have a 'tubiformis' - yet. It's on the aquisition list.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.