Apricot Seeds and Cancer?

Canton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey guys. So my mother has lung cancer (I've posted a little about it in the prayer request forum and the crafts forum). Anyway, she was approached by a woman at the grocery store yesterday who asked her if she was going through chemo (she's bald, so it's not a crazy idea). Moma responded yes and the woman said the was a lymphoma survivor that the doctors had sent home to die pretty much. She'd also been through 26 rounds of chemo. She said that one night she was awakened from a dream about apricot seeds and felt drawn to research them. After finding that they fight cancer, she started taking supplements. Now she (and 5 other people from her neighborhood) are cancer-free and all of the credit the apricot seeds...

So my mom feels like this woman spoke to her for a reason (as do I) and we've started research of our own. We've found lots of mixed information. They're great, they cure cancer. They have cyanide, they're toxic. Etc, etc, etc.

Anyway, I am looking for anyone that has any experience of using apricot seeds (or something similar) in their battle against cancer or just for your general health... or if you know someone that has. I'm not really looking for personal opinions based on what others have told you... but real, concrete experiences.

Thank you in advance!
Deanna

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!