Suggestions would this work or not?

Harleysville, PA

We want to extend our landscaping down the fence but add more shrubs that get at lest 6 foot high for alittle privacy during the summer months. We were thinking of moving one of our Magnalia bushes to the location where the high simi private fence ends and 3 post and rail meets then adding a red knock out a zebra grass a crape mytle then another zebra another red knock out which should take us to where the grey shed starts. Do you think this might work or two big of shrubs for this location? We were thinking over digging out a 3 foot garden all the way down to where the neighbors grey shed starts.
Here is a photo of the area We have light pink carefree wonder and carefree yellow sunshine by the fountain now. not sure I should use the red knock out or pink when continuing down the fence..I have pink and red on the other side of my yard now.

This message was edited Jul 30, 2008 9:00 AM

Thumbnail by jess2132000
This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!