D.C. Botanical Gardens (Inside and Out)

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Ok...here is another slew of pics...I wish I had a few days off to do all of these pics in this format all at the same time...

Thumbnail by Hemhostaholic
Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

more...

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Ok...Dave's is refusing to Upload some of these pics...lol...I'm gonna keep trying.

More of the Bot. Gardens.

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

One more try...

More pics of the Bot Gardens.

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Ok...every other pic (literally) that I try to post, is being sent to cyber space somewhere...lol...

Here is more of the gardens...

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Cool - I love that place. They had great container combos when I was there. They used all different types of plants together - shrubs, annuals, perennials, vines, etc. Thanks for posting, Thom.

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Victor, I have 40 pages of collages to post here, but either I upload and hit send and the post and the pic disappear, or the post is taking hours...while the above posts took less than 10 seconds...I have no clue on what's going on.

The Orchid pics that I have are about 4-6 collage collection in length...the orchids were absolutely stunning!

I'm going to attempt to upload more now...

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

More from the Bot. Gard...

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Oye...more...lol...

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

More orchids...I hope...lol...

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

That's strange. I would post it on the DG forum.

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

I didn't even know there was one...lol...a regular ole DG forum?

Will try...

Here is one more...seems like if someone is posting or reading a thread that I'm adding pics to, it goes all wonky.

Here are more orchids...

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Thom, a very big thanks for all these photos. Our DD lives and works close to the arboretum, but I only get to see it occasionally. Love the bonsai center.

Laurel

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.