Have some embroidery projects...

(Jan) So Milw, WI(Zone 5b)

*****edited to CLOSE this thread---thank you!!!*****

My DD and her DBF just moved in her boyfriend's late DM's house and, in the
process, found many embroidery needlework projects, some started and some that haven't been (such as a beautiful linen tablecloth project). Everything is available to the first person that is interested...there are two big shopping bags but I can pack it all in one big box and can send it parcel-post to keep postage costs reasonable. There are a lot of nice projects but they're not my type of needlework (I am a counted-cross stich person as is my DD). I thought of giving it to a thrift store but I would hate to think that all of this may, or could, possibly end up in a dumpster. If you're interested but may have have limited income/funds I would be more than willing to pay the postage as long as I know that this will be going to someone who can make use of these items.

Jan

This message was edited Jul 30, 2008 4:01 PM

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!