Tea Cups and Saucers

Silsbee, TX(Zone 9a)

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for some help. I have 3 tea cups and saucers...and a lone saucer. The 3 were given to me by a friend of my Mom about 15 years ago. I don't have much info on them. All she told me was that they were old and worth some money, lol. I'm hoping someone here may have some info or may be able to direct me to where I can find some info. I'd really like to sell these. Right now I need to get a new flat bed scanner. I'm doing a scrapbook project for my family for Christmas and I have tons of old slides that I need to get into digital format. I've already blew my budget on this project...probably over $200 ago! Whatever these dainty little things are worth would really help out right now.

Any info or links to info would be very greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Heather

I'll post a few pics and some info. I have more pics if needed. Please ask any questions that would help id the value of these. I have no idea what I'm doing here.

The first cup is iridescent with gold trim. It has blue daisy/aster type flowers with yellow centers on both sides of the cup. One tiny flower on the inside of the cup. No id marks or stamps.

Thumbnail by heathrjoy
This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!