I am back!

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

Hello all!!!
After about a year hiatus, I am back at Dave's. I need to renew my subscription soon so I'll stay "back". :))

I'll close for now but will look forward to getting caught up with my old pals and making new ones!

Deb

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Hi, berrygirl! Welcome back! Sure wish you'd been around for the wonderful roundup we had in Douglas at gapeahen's amazing homestead! But, we're hoping to have another one somewhere else, maybe this fall or next spring! Until then, it's nice to 'meet' you, I hope we'll be chattting more soon! Samantha

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey Berry!

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey Deb, what's going on in Braseltown? lol We have missed you and pray that everything is going well for you! Keep us posted and welcome back!!

Susan

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Berrygirl, welcome back. Hope you've been getting some of the rain over there in Braselton. Becky

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Well, glad to meet you Deb and welcome back.

Laurel

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Hey girl,

I had wondered where you were. Glad to see you back and hope all is well.

Brenda

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Welcome back to the 'garden'.
Elaine

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

THANKS all. It is good to be back!!!

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Your post improved my day!!I'm in the house with cabbin fever, and an ingrown toenail(removed), and Mr miserable, but so glad your back.Mike

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

yowch, Mike. Epsom salts.....
Elaine

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Debbie, I have truely been missing you! Let me take this time to tell you thank you for putting lots of plant information into plant files. Sure has been a big help to me. You spent a lot of time in your early Dave's years gathering all that information.

Congratulations on losing some weight. I know you feel so much better. What has been your diet secret? I lost over 70 lbs going to Curves back in 2004 & 05 but I've put about 15 lbs back on. Without a car it's hard for me to stay on a routine of going to town. I need a support group. LOL

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Welcome back. Always enjoyed the benefit of your knowledge. Another Elaine

Thumbnail by Kamikid
Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

Hello all...............THANK YOU and BLESS you for the warm welcome back!

I see so many of my "old" friends- and a LOT of new ones.

Ok.......due to the droughts and our financial situation I haven't really gardened for 2 seasons now- except for the plants I already had. We've got WONDERFUL rains lately (THANK GOD!!!!!!) and my hubs has a new job. So....here's to winter sowing and next Spring- rofl!!

About my weight loss: WALKING WALKING WALKING....no gyms, no jogging, no extreme diets- just sensible eating- and........walking!! :)))
I try to walk at least 30 mins 3- 5 times a week. I also park my car farther away, use stairs etc... Sometimes I can fit in more time to walk on my property-- 2 hours or more.

HOPE YOU ALL ARE BLESSED AND HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
Deborah xoxoxoxoxo

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Deborah, glad to 'meet' you. You are not far from me. Welcome back to the joyous world of gardening although it sounds like you didn't really leave it!

I walk too, have for 10 years now, and boy has it been stinking hot and humid this week. I am so ready for August to be over (whoops, it's only the 1st -- worse, there I go wishing my life away).
Pam

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.