My dear DG friends go see Mamma Mia!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

ok, I know this is not the place for movies or books... but you guys... go see Mamma Mia!!! I went yesterday and I laugh so hard I almost cried!!!! So cute... so funny how much it makes you want to dance... I had so much fun seeing all the ladies in the theather getting up and dancing... soooo fun... really great!!!

oh so worth it!!!! go people!!!!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

So, you liked it, Kassia? LOL

Last time I hit the theater was Terminator 3.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Glad you liked it, Kass. Was never much of an ABBA fan.

Maine, United States(Zone 5b)

Batman is first on my list (we rarely see things in the theater anymore either), but my mom is visiting soon so I thought Mamma Mia would be a good one to go see with her. That has "chick flick" written all over it! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

oh, you guys are going to like it... Meryl Streep and the cast makes the movie totally worth seeing... walk down memory lane...

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

I've been wanting to see it since I first saw the previews. Looks like fun!

Essex Junction, VT(Zone 4a)

schickenlady - you may like the latest Batman. it was great.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

My kids and husband can't wait to see "The Dark Knight". I think I'll skip it though. Like my Dad, I go to the movies to laugh and have a good time, and the Batman movie looks more troubling than funny to me.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Ooo! I love ABBA. I didn't know they made Mamma Mia into a movie? Cool!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Please, Pierce Brosnan is in it - anyone remember "Remington Steele" on TV?

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

I want to see X-files before I see dark night... love the x-files...

Harper, can you imagine if we could get a bunch of "us" to go and see Mamma Mia??? I think we trully would dance in the aisles!!!! it would be so fun!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Estrogen warning!!!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

lol.... Victor I wish you could see that!!!!!!

Metrowest, MA(Zone 6a)

Lol Victor too funny.. I should have known not to read this thread while drinking.. Sheesh!

This message was edited Jul 22, 2008 8:38 AM

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

I'll go!

If Victor is going to get a special hormonal treatment, we would have to pay double admission fees.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Debi, any time you want to go tell me... I will go again!!!!

(Zone 4a)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ABBA!!!! That is one I will have to check out!!! See pixie there is something older than I know about LOL!!!

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

When I was living on campus at UBC in the late 90s, Abba had a HUGE following among my fellow grad students. This really surprised me, but they simply shrugged and said there wasn't any good music left. They routinely listened to pop music and rock music from the 70s through early 90s. My guess is that they had a hard time relating to some of the lyrics of gangstra hiphop.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.