Trip to Bracebridge Ontario - Santa's Village

(Zone 4a)

One thing I love about Bracebridge is the size of the trees...they go up to the sky......

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

My daughter peeking around the tree!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

A photo of the falls....

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

One of our historic walks...

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Part of an old mill.........

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

More of the falls...

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

The water wheel is what we call it........

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Another shot

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Isn't this place beautiful??? I could retire here for sure!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

A photo of one of the old mills now converted into a restaurant....

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

My two little ones along the side of daddy!!! Too funny - just look at their faces!!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Visiting the animals!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Santa's Village

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

I wish I had legs like hers!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Dawn, Love seeing what is known as the True Northwoods, Cottage Country, Muskoka , or just Heaven. Your daughters are adorable. Brings back memories for me. I think I went there first when I was about 10 or 11 which would have been in 1955 or 1956 for the first time. I had a friend who's family had a restaurant called Sloan's in Gravenhurst. Wonder if it is still there? They always had great deserts. But that is out of the way for your trip home. Santa looks the same. But doesn't he always. But we never had those cool hats with the ears. Too funny. My youngest brother called when he got up to the cottage today. Dock survived the winter this year. Can't wait to get up on the 25th. Might have to go get one of those elf hats. Thanks again and I am so glad that the weather was good for you trip to the north pole. Patti

(Zone 4a)

Thanks bbrook!!!! Bracebridge is such a beautiful place isn't it? It was nice too that we got to visit the town a little bit more on this trip. Oh yes the elf hat is a must!!! bbrook they make you take the elf's pledge first before getting one so I am hoping you are ready to become an elf LOL!!!

I know you will enjoy your trip to the cottage this year - I am glad the dock survived the winter......

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Lovely scenery and it looks like all had a fantastic visit to Santa's place. I thought elves were short. Great photos!

(Zone 4a)

I think elves can come in any shape ngam LOL! I think so anyhow!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.