(Cathy), MO

Here you go

We came from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/875262/

This message was edited Jul 16, 2008 7:07 PM

(Cathy), MO

I'm going to go outside and dig that one pot out for lavendar. Back in a few

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

She beat me to it!! I'll try it some other time!!

(Cathy), MO

I'm sorry Doe. I came over and started it after I saw Kims post. I had no idea you were going to try it.

(Louise) Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

heya hotties! Spent the entire day with my sis who drove down and we went and hit all the nurseries. What fun! The summer sales are on! I got some new hoyas for cheap and water plants for the pond and the most fun thing was a cajun hibiscus I found mixed in with the sale hibiscus I got for 11.88 and it is a big shrub! I also found these cute tacky garden art wacky peacock head stakes on clearance at home depot for 2.99. I bought three in different colors and boy do they make me smile. I wish I had bought the rest they had they are so funny. I hope you all had a great day! Bonnie you can get escar go from gardens alive or other places online. I like it because it won't hurt my precious spoiled angel/devil of a dog!
http://www.gardensalive.com/product.asp?pn=2967

here is a pic of my new tacky garden art

Thumbnail by lavender4ever

I loved seeing everyones pic! Here is one of me and my sweet hubby and our spoiled kid.

Thumbnail by lavender4ever

Bonnie and Happ, Did you get any of that storm last night? It was quite a wild one and tons of rain. It poured all night here. Three of my brug babies were bent in half this morning, but when the sun came out they stood back up. I am sure glad we did not get the huge hail that some did!

(Cathy), MO

Is anyone else having problems seeing the Picture? It says click to enlarge but no pic there.

I will try this one. This is the one in the 1 gal pot with buds. And I found another tiny one so there are 3!!! It's almost 2 ft tall.

Thumbnail by cat64129
(Cathy), MO

Another question. I found a couple of what I think are buds on another one, but it looks like they started drying up or something. Tried to take a close enough picture so you could see what I mean. Why would they do that???

Thumbnail by cat64129

nope no pic is there cat

no pic on either post

cat did you guys get the storm?

(Cathy), MO

No storm here. Dry as a bone and hot! I just checked and there's a thread started about pictures not showing up

(Cathy), MO

I logged out and back in but it didn't fix mine.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/877863/

yeah mine aren't showing up now either. They were and now they are not lol.

(Cathy), MO

Lavender can you see the pic you posted?

Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

I can't. And I can't see yours either, Cat. :(

(Cathy), MO

Hopefully they will get it figured out soon.

I just found a couple more brugs with teeny tiny starts of blooms!!!

nope no pics. HAHAHA I broke Dave's when I posted my pic!!!!!!!

(Cathy), MO

I think it's been going on since yesterday, off and on

well that's no fun. I love the pics too! I hope they fix it soon.

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Lavender!!! You did not! You are beautiful and your family is too.. Let me try... don't mind my constant mess. No storm here, it was a little cloudy on the way in.

Thumbnail by AuntB
(Cathy), MO

Can't see yours either AuntB

(Cathy), MO

Hey while you are here.....what would make a pod/bud start collapsing or drying up from the tip up? A little over half of it is history

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Oh, Louise I'm sure glad for no hail.. and no watering today! Thanks for the link for the Escargo... Here's my EscargoT, begonia.

Thumbnail by AuntB
Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

WIsh I could say I see something .... :/

lol I am blind!!!!!!!!!!

Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

Me too!!! ;)

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

I saw both pics I posted. Then I got booted out. It gave an error message... I tried to come back to DG and said something about a bad connection... here we are, trying to chit-chat! Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)

(Cathy), MO

Trying again

Thumbnail by cat64129

cat, Some flowers just abort their buds for some internal reason and from what I have read brugs can be touchy about their buds sometimes. There could be many reasons or no reason at all. It just might need more growth time to mature some buds. Hopefully that is just the first one and the internal hormones for budding will get stronger to push them.

Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

Yeah, I know ... I had the same situation. DG is overloaded from our comments!!! :)

(Cathy), MO

Nope! Oh well, it's time for me to get off here and head for the shower. Have a good night everyone

(Cathy), MO

Hope so lavender. I wondered if I should just pinch them off the rest of the way??? They are tiny. A little over an inch

no I would just leave em and let em do their thing. They will drop if they are bad.

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

After my post#5271310, I saw the pics again! I'm posting another one..

Thumbnail by AuntB

man I haven't seen any at all here since I posted the last one. On the other forums I can see most of the pics but the latest postings.

(Cathy), MO

I can see the last ones you posted AuntB!!! Nothing above them yet though

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Are we running now? Cat, darn sorry I missed you. I agree with Lavendar that it can happen for no reason. They also drop for too much water, not the right balance of fertilizer, extreme heat and going without water, and not enough sun. I'd let em' fall off naturally, too, just in case you get lucky with a couple. I'd still like to see the pic. Audrey, any more pics? Roses, baby brugs, brug sticks? (35 posts and over 100 views, who's lurking out there? Kim? :)

(Cathy), MO

I just tried posting another one and it wiped out my whole msg

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.