Lorraine's Daughter kkwill.

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi, this is my daughter, Kathryn's welcome. She is Tucker, Ian and Kaleb's mom. Bless her heart. She's not really done a lot with plants so needs to be walked through this place.

Fountain, FL(Zone 8b)

Welcome to DG, Kathryn.
You'll find all sorts of help here at Dave's, from beginners to master gardeners.
Gardening is one of those things that you never fully learn, every day we learn something new and every day gardening is a good day.
Welcome!

(Laura) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

Welcome!

Don't be afraid to ask questions, people do not look down on you for "stupid" questions.

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

Welcome, Kathryn! If you're anything like your mom, we'll all love you! Audrey

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Welcome Kathryn. There is sooo much to see and learn. I have found it is cool to check out lots of different forums and to read the articles. There are certainly a lot of interesting characters in DG.

Jan

(Becky) Colmesneil, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Kathryn...
We all love your Momma.. so I think we will love you too!!... course I KNOW.. as the daughter you can't stand her at times..hehe..I have a daughter too!!
Brouse around here on Dave's.. you will be amazed at all you find.. and will be soon "itching" to get out there and start playing in the dirt!!
Sooo glad you are joining us!

Becky

Joey in Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Kathryn! Glad you joined up! Thers a lot to do here on DG, you'll be amazed! Your boys are adorable and your moms just the best! Your gonna fit right in!!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

good morning from upstate new york.

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Just so you don't think she is ignoring you, lol, she isn't

Somehow when her smart mother paid her subscription, I guess I hit a wrong key with the password, so she can't get in. She's been trying for two days. Did all the stuff dave's said do, so now we're waiting on them to fix it.

She'll be here soon.!!

LOL good job Mom!! At least she will have a warm welcome when she gets here!!

Downers Grove, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi Kathryn!

Such great kids -- I so much enjoy their exploits --- from afar of course! Much funnier to laugh about what they're doing at your Mom's house lololol! And your Mom is just the best. I spend lots of my DG time lurking and chuckling at her posts. So welcome. Once you're acclimated pop over to the mixed seed nuts and see where all the really fun people hang!

Gilmer, TX

Hi to all who posted!! My mom talks about this site all the time and how nice everyone is. It took me awhile to finally get signed on but it was worth the wait because by the time I got here I felt really welcome. LOL Thanks again >^..^< Kat

You finally made it!! We're glad to see you! They made me feel very welcome, too. Hope you enjoy as much as I do!!^_^

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Sandy, I love the " real fun people part" That's us, alright!

Did she say real fun or real funny???

(Laura) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

Welcome in at last!

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

welcome kathryn!! If you've put up with Lorraine all these years..well you MUST be a great person! or have a lot of patience?! lol! Glad you've joined us... we'll keep Lorraine from drivin you nuts!
okay just kidding.! (kinda!?) tee hee...

your boys are ADORABLE to say the least and I have made it my personal job to make sure their 'AnjL' sends them lots of goodies :o) so now you can vouch for me...and tell them I really am not a pea pea head anjl! lol!

I am sure you will love DG. There are so many different forums and wonderful people to meet and enjoy.
My mom and sis (neither of them have/had a garden) recently joined. we just planted a garden for mom, but sis likes DG for the 'fowl & poultry' thread. Also my aunt just joined. mom and aunt both like the quiliting threads. 'DH likes the building and landscaping threads... there is just something for everyone! lol!
so come on over to the mixed nuts thread.... and join us! -just ignore Ethel.... we all do! lol!

((hugs))
AnjL

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

By the way, guess who Ethel is? And who could Lucy be?

Bless her heart, she can only come on in spurts!! Kids all day, husband who want s the computer at night. So, I think she sneaks in the closet to use it. Here'a a link to the "mixed seed " thread. There are really a bunch of clowns over there, and they worship frogs and snakes.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/873053/

whats wrong with clowns and snakes and froffies?!

did you see the 'snakestory' I posted! lol! a very good description of Ethel?!

Lorraine, youre supposed to take those boys for icecream so mom can get a break and come chat with us on DG!!

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

yuk yuk yuk. Where do you think they are now. Here, watching Spongebob. She's just using this few minutes to pass out on the couch for a while. he h e

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi Kathryn, just wanted to send you a belated welcome from another of the seed nuts your mom has been “collecting” over the last few months ;-).
Sunny

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Ya'll are my girls!!! lol My possee. I don't know where she is today, I know she hasn't been feeling really good, and it's hard to get on the computer with her rugrats and then at night, she's worn out too., but she'll get here!!!

rugrats?! those cute lil boys are NOT rugrats! they are anjls lil dev'ls! tee hee!

I think they need some baby chicks Lorraine.... I'm sendign the chicken fairy your way! tee hee! just think of all the free eggs!

Free!!! Yeah, free!! I raised them once, I know how free they are! But worth every bit of the time, trouble, and money! They are more than just layers, they're companions! I could go down to the hen house and sit and talk to mine for hours, and they didn't sass me back, just clucked back to me! They's greet me from work every day, to welcome me home! Better than kids!

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Ya'll are seriously in need of help!!! Where is that girl.?

Gilmer, TX

Hey ok ok im here mom!!! wow this is like old days when she used to try and wake me up for school. Im just playing mom......nope I actually think this is worse. LOL Kidding!!! Ive been enjoying reading all the posts everyone is soo nice and I cant believe everyone took the time to write and welcome me! It really means alot and it takes the bleakness out of my days just to read your posts and I truly mean that. I dont know if mom told you or not but I really dont do much because I take care of house and kids and when I dont feel like the house, just the kids!! :) LOL Im really glad my mom has found such wonderful people to talk with on a daily basis. She really is pretty cool, as long as you agree with her that shes always right!! Kidding I really do love you mom, jus having fun. thank you for all the compliments on my children. They are really good boys and although I would like to take all the credit I must say I have lots of help from their nanny. They love all the things that they get in the mail and its cute to hear them talk about it. Thanks again Kat >^..^<

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Here's the link to the thread with all the crazy people.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/877679/

Hey kat... when you get tired of being a 'domestic engineer' come here and play with us... thats how we all stay in 'sane' lol!
This site really does cheer me up and removes the 'mundane' stuff from my life...well, probably cause there is NOTHING mundane about Ethel (your mom) and she's always on here pestering me to do something for her! lolol!
if she mentions the words "co-op" or "spreadsheet" RUN like a bat out of Heck as far and as fast as you can! lol!

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Lucy, you are just so funny!!! Don't be telling her I can't do a spreadsheet without your help!!!! She thinks I can do anything! HAH Yeah, right.

Bless her heart, she would have come to the "mixed seeds thread" had I not sent her to the old one. So she's been on the last one reading everything. I think I steered her right. We'll see. Probably sent her to the first one.

So she'll be well educated!

Or scared LMBO!!!!

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL Joey, those threads certainly are a lot to wade through all at once. I hope to see you over there soon, Kat! Don’t let all the frog, snake and lizard talk scare you off, okay? ;-)

naw, those frog and snake pictures are ONLY there to terrorize Rainey! lolol!

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

So true, so true.!! I sent her the right link so she'll show up. She just can't get on till the kids get tired and want to lay around. And when her husband isn't on there.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.