named dwarf red canna

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

does anybody need to thin their clump of dwarf red canna? I would like a rhizhome or two for postage or I can trade you some yellow pfitzer (sp?) which is dwarf. dmail me, pls

I think I'm looking for dwarf red Pfitzer or I could also use a rhizome of Lucifer.

This message was edited Jul 9, 2008 8:54 PM

hmmm....so, nobody in the whole wide world has a little bit of red pfitzer, huh?

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

Vossner, I don't have any of the Pfitzer sellections. I'm new to cannas. I have Canna Glauca "Panache", Canna "Australia", and Canna "Thai One On" so far. I don't even know the difference between a Canna and a Canna Glauca. I don't think any are dwarf, but let me know next year if you need a red. Australia may be too big but it is a very nice red! Maybe these can be split at the end of the season? Don't know but am willing to try to see how it works out!

If you wait a bit someone else will answer. I think the canna people spent a lot of time outside in the summer :)!

I spent all morning working in the patio (I must have been crazy to work in the heat) and have decided the species one I have looks pretty good. Terri thanks for your response. I'm gonna close this thread as I've decided the canna I have is great where it is

CLOSED

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.