I wanted to say goodbye my friends....

(Zone 4a)

My membership is up in 3 days and I have not renewed. I just wanted to say goodbye. Thanks for teaching me so much about gardening and plants....this is really a great forum and it has been great getting to know a lot of you.....I wish you all a lot of love and happiness in the future.....take care everyone.....

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Take care, Dawn! Have a great summer with the girls. Maybe you will be back in the future. Enjoy the clems. Been fun getting to know you. We'll stay in touch.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh Dawn, goodbye! I thought there was a fund for helping to pay for memberships.... I obviously don't know too much about it. I wish that only good things happen for you, and that all your flowers bloom! We'll miss you.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Take care Dawn, we'll miss you!!

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Goodbye Dawn! I wish you all the best!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Sorry you are leaving Dawn.
Will miss you.
Jo Ann

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Best of luck with your garden and I hope you will be able to return when life is less demanding. Be happy!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

All the best, Dawn. It has been fun getting to know you and seeing your projects!!! Come back soon!
Louise

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

Take care Dawn, and keep an eye out for that Aurora Borealis! ☺

South Hamilton, MA

We will all keep you in our thoughts.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Best wishes with your gardens and family.

Laurel

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Best wishes to you and your family in all that you do. We will miss you! Happy gardening! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
(Zone 4a)

Thanks folks!!! You guys have been so great to me! I will miss you too!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Take care Dawn - I hope you make it back some day.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

take care..... maybe we will meet again

I am sure you know your way back here. Be good.

Marlborough, MA(Zone 5b)

Friends are like your favorite ice cream. They may be gone, but you'll alway remember them.
God bless Dawn.
Chuck

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

She can still Dmail and post on other forums ... I have a friend who's not a subscriber anymore. Dawn, did you know that?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.