Weight Loss Challange July 5th - 12th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Here we are in another glorious week. I'm sure everyone had a wonderful holiday with their families and are now ready to settle down to good healthy eating for a while again. Until the next festive occasion comes around. lol.

It truely does seem to always be something, Joann. If nothing more than a craving that we just cannot get rid of until we give in to it. Often, tho, those cravings are a way our bodies have of telling us we need some nutrient that is in that food that we may not even be aware of. Even chocolate has been proven to have some beneficial properties. Thank GOD. Life without feeling good about eating chocolate has been hard.

It is even rather chilly here this morning. I have on long lightweight pants and a shirt with sleeves for a change. Rain is predicted for Tues. & Wed. This is unusual weather for us in the summer. But they also predicted temps in the nineties for the end of the week. I don't look forward to that. I'll probably have to turn the AC on if it gets that hot.

Breakfast just now was an apricot/banana smoothie made with ff yogurt & nfdmp. I softened the dried apricots with some boiling water first then pureed them. I needed some ice cubes to cool it back down. It was definately a different flavor. Not sure I want to repeat it.

I slept in this morning. Just got up about 15 min. ago. Somewhat of a sinus headache on one side so I put some Vicks in my nose. I think I'll take my meds and go lie down again. I really did overdo yesterday evening. Susan, you said Rome wasn't built in a day. That's because I wasn't there. I wouldn't have let them stop until it was done. lol.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 50 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!