CANDYCE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Have a wonderful, relaxing day my friend!

Thumbnail by PrimroseSue
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Happy Birthday Candyce!!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Southeastern, CT(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday! So sorry I couldn't meet you yesterday. I hope to some day soon!
Enjoy your day!

Thumbnail by Nanegoat66
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday

Thumbnail by ge1836
Van Etten, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Candyce. Have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by bebop2
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Candyce! Have a wonderful day. You share your birthday with my sister.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy B-day Candyce!!!!!

Thumbnail by Kassia
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Missed ya yesterday. Hope you have a wonderful day.

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Bday Candyce! Hope it's a buzz!

Thumbnail by debi_k
Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you are having a wonderful day. Sit back, relax and smell the roses!! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Candyce, Have a wonderful day. I am waving at you now. Hot and steamy just over the river from you in Vt. It is a perfect day to sit on the porch in a rocker or go down to the brook and watch the dragon flies. I hope your day is as lazy and peaceful as mine is today. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Candyce, we DID miss you yesterday! Happy birthday, my friend. I hope it is a very happy one!

(This is from last August.)

Thumbnail by carrielamont
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Candyce,

Have a great birthday, and many more!

Thumbnail by pollyk
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by onewish1
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Allison, that is lovely!!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday, Dear Candyce!!! You deserve the best life offers!! I will sing you a birthday song in person one day very soon!

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Candyce,
Happy Birthday! I hope your family is doing well. We sure missed you yesterday.
Dave

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Candyce, Happy Birthday! sorry we missed you yesterday. Maybe if there is a Fall RU we might all get to see you live and in person?

Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, Candyce!

Thumbnail by mamasita
New Hampshire, NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday Candyce. Hope you're doing something you love

Thumbnail by SongsofJoy
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Oh my goodness, everyone! What beautiful flowers you have all sent me with my birthday wishes. My eyes are geting misty, and it's NOT from the pollen!

Thank you all so very much. You are all so wonderful, and very special to me, and each of you holds a place in my heart.

Victor, I am very honored to share my birthday with your sister! It's a remarkable day!

I spent the day NOT doing the things I usually do on Sunday ... Sunday is my day to cook brunch. Today my DGD Sammi made me waffles while her momma, Anna, fried up the bacon. I usually do all of the dishes for the family on Sunday for every meal. Today, Anna and Sammi are running the dishwasher ... a machine that gets used maybe once a month. Not that we wash our dishes once a month!!!

I enjoyed watching the NASCAR race today on Gregg's big screen TV - uninterrupted!! That is, I enjoyed it until they called it because of the rains.

I got a lot of nice gifts, but I think my favorite is the new clematis that my granddaughters gave me. It's full and thriving in its gallon bucket right now, so it's just right for planting out near my Pistachio clem, where they can both twine around the honeysuckle bush and give off beautiful blooms, much to the delight of the neighbors and passers-by. The new clem is a deep red, so it will show itself off beautifully!

It's been a marvelous day, and I am very happy with my life, and my family, and all of you ... my best friends.

Thank you again for such beautiful birthday wishes.

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

A very late Happy Birthday from me and the cats.

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I'm even feeling mushy now.

You should see Cat's poison ivy, Candyce, actually maybe it's better you didn't see her like that. ^_^

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

What a sweet thing to say Candyce. You and Anna were missed yesterday at Kassia's. But without any more wait... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope your day was as fantastic as you are. Hugs and kisses to you. I'll be looking forward to seeing you at our next gathering.

Harper

Thumbnail by Sofonisba
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Who won the race? We don't get to see any from June-Sept since they moved it to cable.

Jen:

Kurt, not Kyle, Busch won the race.
Junior got wrecked by Jamie McMurray, too, as Junior was trying to enter pit road. Jamie never saw him. Both are OK, but their cars are ... well, you know how THAT goes.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

At least somebody else won, even it had to be another Busch.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Candyce,
A very happy birthday. Sorry I missed it and hope you don't mind sharing :).

Laurel

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

How did I miss this, well a very happy birthday late. Hope this new year will be the best ever.

Thumbnail by ngam
Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Candyce, sorry I missed it, love ya, Clem

belleville, NJ(Zone 6a)

Candyce - i am sorry i missed your birthday.
But i missed seeing you on Saturday even more!

Happy Birthday!

amy

Thumbnail by amethystsm
Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Same here...sorry for sending bday wishes late!!!

I hope Anna treated you to something special, or atleast a pint of Ben and Jerry's :-)

Have a great bday into an even better 4th of July weekend!

southern willamette , OR(Zone 7a)

Hey Candyce. I hope that you had a great birthday! Sorry I just found out about it. But owell, I'm sure that it was fun anyhow! be sure to go out and have lots of fun.

Thumbnail by redchic01

Thanks once again, guys and gals for the birthday wishes.

Thom - I had to laugh. You remembered about the Ben & Jerry's! There is, in fact, a pint of something in the freezer. I haven't looked at it so that I wouldn't be tempted, but since you reminded me about it, I might just go look and see what it is - and then indulge!

Sorry I am late. I was tunnel visioned for days. Here is a bouquet for you.

Thumbnail by

Thank you, too, Sherrie.
I love those yellow flowers.

Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

Candyce...Happy Birthday...we have so much in common...My birthday is 6/15th...I love gardening...make MY OWN NOTE CARDS...FROM P[ICTURES I HAVE TAKEN.. and love gardening..

Can't wait to meet you..

Thumbnail by JWLW
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Liza, was that you or John whose birthday we just missed?

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Jeez, Liza......I'm really sorry we missed your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday! Have another one on us!!! LOL

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.