I'M ON MY WAY TO THE RU!!!

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Smokey wants to go to the RU with me! I started putting plants in the boxes, and she plunks herself down in one of them - no way am I giving her away!!!

Second pic is all the stuff I'm taking. Yikes, I better pack the truck and get out of here!

Thumbnail by PrimroseSue
Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Thumbnail by PrimroseSue
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

STOP your making me jealous.
Those plants look great. Hope you make out like a bandit.
I had a Tortise shell cat, her name was Harriet.She was a biter,but loved me cause I knew how to open the Friskies can.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, Sue, it was wonderful to meet you and your plants (which ones were yours?)! I hope we get together again this summer!

North Augusta, ON

Pictures??????

(waiting kinda patiently)

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Cant wait until Sunday when all the pictures come in.

On a bad note" we saw a hit dead baby bear in the road on the way down :-( It broke my heart.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Sorry to hear that, Sherrie.
I didn't take any pictures .... brought my camera, but left it in the car!!!
but I posed for at least one!

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

I saw at least two photos you were in Carrie!
It was so nice to 'see' everyone again!

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

It sure was, Candyce! I stopped at the Christmas Tree Shop on the way home and picked up a few garden accents. Like a metal stake sign with a cat smelling a flower and it says "Please smell the flowers"!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I agree, Candyce, and we missed you. Every time we got mixed up about which plant was for whom, we said "oh, maybe that was supposed to be for Candyce", lol. (My 14 y o tells me lol should be lower case.)

Ah!
Christmas Tree Shop!
Lucky you!!

LOL!
"maybe that was supposed to be for Candyce"
It's so nice to have been remembered so fondly.

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

It was so wonderful to meet you, Primrose . . . I wish we had time to have a real conversation . . . there was just soooo much going on. ^_^

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

I'm sure there will other opportunities, Michaela (like when I have to take my dd to Six Flags!).

Hey, everyone, it was great meeting you all!

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Yep - for everyone who goes to Six Flags or to the Big E - you can always drop off the kids - then hang out at my place :-)

(Zone 4a)

Ha! That looks exactly how my cat would be - Sasha! She is one fat crazy cat!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.