Weight Loss Challange June 28th - July 5th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Another week has come and gone and for most of us has been very busy. This is the middle of gardening season and some people are already harvesting while the rest of us are just watching our plants grow.

Thankfully we did hear a word or 2 from Pebble. She said she doesn't have internet in her home. Does this mean she is back in her house in Bodrum? We can only wonder.

Our group has dwindled to just 5 or 6 people at this time. Vic, Anna, Joann, Debbie, Ally, Susan, Sue, and myself. If I left out your name, please forgive me.

Our oldest son showed up last night and said he is going to do some of the wiring project. The truck the company gave him has some major problems and needs work done on it in the garage. But the mechanic doesn't seem to be in any hurry to get to it. He said he wanted to be up here early to get started but I haven't seen or heard anything from him. He is wasting the nicest part of the day. I turned on the A/C for him last ngith but that again seems to have been a waste of electricity. We got some thunder and lightening last night about 1 I think but don't know yet if we got any rain. I'm taking it easy myself. Need to get out and take care of the birds.

Breakfast was oatmeal with raisins. Stevia for sweetener. Made with NFDMP.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 43 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!