Some of my Blooms this year

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Sorry I haven't been around lately Lost my Dear Grandmother 2months ago and My Dear Mother was Laid to rest Yesterday. She had a short and relativley painless battle with Cancer.
These are for my Ladies.

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Not sure the name.

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Henryi ( forgive the misspelling)

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Princess Di

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

F.S.

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Claire

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

The one I grew from seed, Named after my Grandmother Viola's Star

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

A better one of Henryi

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

H.F. Young

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

And a couple of roses for good measure

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

New Dawn

Thumbnail by gldandrews
Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

OMG!!! Your Mother too? It's been a sad couple months for you and your family. I'm so sorry!

Your Clematis are beautiful! Still love Viola's Star!!

Debbie

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Debbie,
Thanks Yes Mom was just Dx with stage 4 non small cell malignant Carcinoma a little over thre weeks ago. She passed peacefully in her sleep the morning of the 25th.
I am so at peace with the whole thing I see things in a whole new way now. I miss her so much but am not sad. I feel more peaceful now than ever before in my whole life. Is that bad? It just seems I should be sad but I'm not.

Gary

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Beautiful pictures, Gary. I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother and mother. There is nothing wrong with being at peace - you must have had a wonderful relationship with them and nothing to be anxious about.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

What an extremely difficult year this has been for you. I'm so sorry for the loss of both your grandmother & mother. I know that you are at peace with it because they are resting peacefully now and you are remembering all the precious moments you spent together. You will always keep those memories close to your heart.

Your Clematis and Roses are looking particularly beautiful this year in your garden. I know that they bring you joy, as well as, comfort. What a lovely tribute to the two special ladies in your life.

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Thank Shirley I hope all is well with you. I have been looking at all you post and I must say your beauties are quite striking this year as well.

Your pal

Gary

Thank you Gary. I'm doing okay. Here is a picture of lovely Clematis, "Heather Herschell" for you, your Mom & Grandmother. May the Clematis and all your flowers in your garden continue to provide you with their ever lasting beauty.

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Gary!!..I am so sorry to hear of your loss hon..You truly had been missed!!...I hope time will mend your broken heart..Your clematis and roses are just gorgeous as usual..Please don't stay away so long again..we miss you..hugzzzzzz...Jeanne

Delaware, OH

i am sure you find solace in your garden. i can't think of anything more theraputic than the garden for gaining perspective and letting go.
shirley, your heather herschell is pretty. i have one on order from chalk hill for the fall. yours looks amazing and healthy.

Thanks so much, niobe.

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

Gary, my thoughts are with you.

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Jeanne
I have been following your threads as well and as always find myself envious.

Gary

(Zone 4a)

I am so sorry for your losses - so much sadness in such a short period of time. So sorry.

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Thanks Dawn,
Your Clematis are beautiful. It is kind funny how we all are bonded by our clematis.
The Cemetry where My Dear Grandmother and Mother are is a family one so we can have live plants I plan on a clematis garden for them.

Gary

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Oh Gary, that'll be really nice.

Debbie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.