Large caudiciform collection....

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

for sale....after much debating I have decided to at least try to sell my rather extensive collection of caudiciforms....it is all a matter of space and too many other interests - I haven't compiled a detailed list yet, but will of course do so if I find anyone interested...I think I have about 50++ or so plants, from (large) Pachys to (small) Adeniums - some large, some small - most of them live in bonsai pots w/trays that will be included (all sent bareroot) in the final price - US only & I am not looking to sell individual plants (at least not yet) -d-mail me if interested :-)

It must be very had for you to let go of this part of your hobby, Bec.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

It is - however, living in a townhouse is proving to be a challenge space wise! LOL I have so many other "passions" - I need more room!

I can relate, I live in a townhouse with limited gardening space in "real" ground, so I do containers like crazy on the deck. I need to limit the number of Adenium plants here, but the flowers are so very cool and equally beautiful...it is hard to stop!

Plumiedelphia, PA(Zone 7a)

what hobby or other interests could move you to sell out completely?
just curious if you dont mind saying. ;)

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

:-) It's ok, I live in a townhouse - I have directed my madness in the direction of tropicals and fragrants - they all need to come inside for the winter and I only have so much room :-) But, if I have no luck in finding them a new home I'll just continue doing what I am doing and just make room somewhere!

Store them under your bed in winter?

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

LOL - ahem - don't think they'd fit! :-)

LOL get a bunkbed?

Mountlake Terrace, WA(Zone 8a)

Get into Hoyas. Succulent and Fragrant with great flowers!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

LOL - been there, done that :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.