For those who like squirrels this isn't your thread

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

One of the boys took out one of peach stealers.

You might have to look hard to figure out what's going on in that picture.

Thumbnail by CoreHHI
Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Here's the boys carefully watching for backyard pest.

Don't be fooled they never really sleep.

Thumbnail by CoreHHI
Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Corey, you are a trip.

marshville,, NC(Zone 8a)

LOL .....my girls prefer bunnies....they never sleep just like your boys are doing.......

Foggy

Raleigh, NC

I love squirrels, am all for animal rights, hate to hunt, never squish a spider if I can help it and.....I laughed and laughed at that picture!

Perhaps its the fact I grew up with Schnauzers. Perhaps its the fact that I had my very first of the season large tomato ready to pick yesterday, had been eyeing it for days, waiting for JUST THE RIGHT MOMENT OF PERFECT RIPENESS.....and went out and discovered it gone. Vanished. Not even a core left. In defense of the squirrels, they do usually leave part of the tomato behind, so I'm not sure it was them this time, but they do get their share, that's for sure. So your picture is my revenge!

Seabrook, SC(Zone 8b)

Gotta love terriers. Here's a pic of my two terrorists planning an assault on my geckos. They are excellent at mole patrol. Not so good at tomato protection. I've stopped growing them and just buy tomatoes at the local markets- the Jacks eat the tomatoes the moment they approach edible.

Jenny

Thumbnail by bordersandjacks
Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

That is hilarious. My old golden used to eat every asparagus spear as soon as it broke ground, not to mention all the peaches and plums he could reach by standing on his hind legs. Of course, he also liked bamboo shoots so it was a trade off as he kept the running bamboo in check.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.