Weight Loss Challange June 21 -29, 2008

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

It's a lovely cool day so far. I have had windows open for days now. The only AC unit running is in the kitchen and I have it on fan only I think. The kitchen is so isolated that opening windows in the rest of the house doesn't affect it much.

The church is having work day and I want to go work in the flower beds for a while. I have other things I really need to go in for too. Anymore it is hard to make myself go to town without a really good list of reasons. Or to go to work.

The kitchen looks pretty normal again. When I get home this afternoon I'll see if I feel like going down to ask Kyle to put the 2 sets of upper doors on. After deciding to leave off certain sets of doors that is all that is left to put back on.

I posted some on last weeks thread so this will just finish up.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!