Blooms -n- more

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

We've been really busy trying to get everything done that can get done b4 we go on vacation and then a church function as soon as we get back.

Some of whats blooming right now, just a few things, but there is a bunch more.

Thumbnail by pepsidrinker
La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Heres some shots of the big bed I have been working on along with a few shots of the veggie garden.

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Heres a couple shots of the back patio, its coming together rather nicely. still need to plant a few things along the right side of patio and then I need to do in between the greenhouse and garage :) But that will have to wait til the end of July & August.

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

And this shot is of the fenced circle I did with the bike and umbrella in the big bed, put two of the new solar lights on each side of the bike. Will have to check it out tonight to see what it looks like.

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

I still have to clean out the Lasagna bed, then along the Privacy Fence, but I won't get to it til this fall. Had to dig up alot of the plants and move them to the big bed out back, darn cleomes reseeded the whole length of the Privacy Fence, I still have a few more plants to move, but waiting until they are done blooming. we have to build it up, it holds to much water. Quite a few of my plants didn't come back this year because of it.

Well thats it for now ^_^

Connie

This message was edited Jun 20, 2008 10:15 AM

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Can anyone tell me if this is natural? The little black seeds are all up and down the stem of this Lily. It is getting ready to bloom soon. I have never seen this on any of the other Lilies I have.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

My tiger lilies get seeds on them like that. I think they are called bulbils or something like that.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Connie how cute!!! love that bike I need to do a lot more work in the back yard like as in 2-3 more beds before fall
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks for posting your pics. Everything looks really nice. I like the old bike too with the umbrella. Very cool. Your hard work is paying off.

Brenda

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

I LOVE the bike bed, and I LOVE your greenhouse!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.