new fountain

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I havent decided where to put this yet,my Xmil traded me for some tomato plants last week.
Lizzy and i filled it up and plugged it in. Its really nice!

Thumbnail by notmartha
Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

AHHHHHHHHHHH, I wondered what it looked like! I LOVE IT :) XMIL has WONDERFUL TASTE :)

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

How funny! I just bought the exact same fountain at a yard sale last week, except mine has a frog instead of fairy. There is a turtle in mine right now. I repaired his shell and am waiting to release him. I'm thinking of lights in the bottom of mine, but instead of facing up, I'll rig them to shine on the bottom.

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

I have some tomato plants. Anyone have another one to trade? LOL ............very pretty.

Brenda

South Rockwood, MI(Zone 5b)

very nice:) the only thing my xmil gave me was stress lol

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

way cool Dori now you need fish so the little ones can try to catch them LOL
Gloria

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

Dori-I know the perfect place-in MY yeard!!LOL I do love it though-especially the fairy:)

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

I can see it in a lovely shady patch of bracken fern and ivy. Um....right under my bedroom window. LOLOL!

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Finally found the birdbath fountain I was looking for.
Most small ones have cartoon characters and such, but this was just right...

Thumbnail by Cottage_Rose
South/Central, FL(Zone 9a)

Just visiting around. Love the fountain and the birdbath. Now, I need one. : ) See what you all started? : )
~Lucy

Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

love it Dori !!

cottage_rose -- where did you get it at?

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

CJ's in Schoolcraft, MI

Auburn Hills, MI(Zone 6a)

very cool I love them both !

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

Here is my fountain like yours. The plants look pretty rough around it, the ducks found it last night before I put the fence around it. I still don't have the lughts hooked up so I can see the stained glass work at night.

Thumbnail by jylgaskin
Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

I LOVE your blue frog!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

cool!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.