Vegas

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

I wrote another little story this evening, I wanted to share it with you folks...If you have time to look at it, I sure hope you enjoy it...and as always, thanks for letting me post my stories here...

http://web.mac.com/sinai/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/6/18_Vegas.html

Paul from Alabama

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

What a great story Paul :) I'm the kind of gal that likes it up front by the stage for that reason!! :)

My husband and I love to see comedy but being that we have two small boys, we don't get to go much. Last year I got a babysitter and we went and saw this boy from Hickory North Carolina and he had us in stitches. He offered a free CD to whoever would come get it and I'm not shy.. so I got it:) There were laughs as i walked away and my husband told me he was seriously checking out my backside as i walked away.. oh well, the price you pay for a free CD. and he signed it for us.... This is really sad but like I said we don't get out much so one night instead of pulling into the driveway and letting our babysitter go home early, we pulled into the driveway of an abandoned home next door and listened to the CD and enjoyed some beverages while laughing and sitting under the stars :) It was fun for us :) So my husband and I were watching last Comic Standing and there's the guy from Hickory.. We recorded the entire season and called in to vote for him... and don't you know he won the whole thing! John Reep! :)
http://www.jonreep.com/hemi.php

Come on over and see my garden Paul
My latest blooms :)
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/soulgardenlove/June%20Blooms/?albumview=slideshow

Susan

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Great story Susan....and all the better about you and your hubby going next door to listen the tape....I think that's wonderful and one of these days maybe the baby sitter will do something as wonderful with someone she's married to and her baby sitter can wait just a little bit longer.......the more I think about that the more I like it, I don't think about you having to do it cause you got kids and kids take a good bit of time but what I like about it is that you did it at all.......that's the wonderful part.....but I'm from Alabama what do I know?.......:)

Going to check out your garden right now....and thanks for reading the story, so glad you enjoyed it and thanks ever so much for writing me back and telling me your story too.....I sure nuff appreciate that....

Paul from Alabama

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Well I'll tell you what Susan, anybody that likes cleome, yellow throated Oriental lilies (what are those by the way?), 'White Swan' coneflowers, Angels lying down reading books and pink flamingo's is alright in my book......:)
And your boys look cute as they can be and look like a handful too, hey that's a good combination.......

Paul from Alabama

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks Paul :) They are some kinda lily?? Not sure.. I don't always remember.. I just plant and enjoy and i don't do name tags much.. Just roses and things that come with them.

Love those boys and love to have them grow up around blooms and a growing garden.

Susan

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Hey Paul one of Susan's boys loves to use her phone. I kept getting calls one day from him. I believe it was the smaller one. He kept calling wanting to speak to daddy. LOL One of lifes memories that only a child could create.

Here's a picture of Susan and a really old man taken a couple of years ago at a roundup. One of lifes memories that only a pretty woman can create. LOL When shes out in the garden the plants have to take a back seat to being pretty.

You must attend a roundup. You would have more story material than you would ever want. Do you write a story everyday?

Thumbnail by Georgiaredclay
Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Georgiaredclay.....I remember watching Kids Say the Darnedest things when I was a kid.....even then I tickled me....

Susan is lovely.....and you ain't all that old, I got bath towels older than you.......:) and I sure do want to go to a roundup I know we'd enjoy it.....I had a cousin from Lagrange....Gene Baker if you ever heard of him, been dead a good many years I guess, he was something or other with the University of Georgia.....anyways he was my granny's half brother, I always remember him, he went to Greece and he brought my grandmother back a ROCK, a ROCK from Greece, not a special ROCK, not even a rock he chiseled off the Parthenon, no just a ROCK from Greece....Like I said, I never knew Gene but what I did know was he wasn't that much of a big spender.........:)

Paul from Alabama

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.