Help!

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Does anyone have pic's or know where I can get them for these irises?

Blue Puff SDB
Candle SDB (found one but site won't allow download)
Jesse Lee SDB
Magic Bubbles IB
Merry Dance SDB
Pacer IB
Twilite Time BB

Thanks
Bonnie

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Thanks Laurie,
Merry Dance Is on that site that will not let me download photos.

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Well, at least you can see what it looks like.

Have you checked the iris-photos mailing list message archives? Here's the link to the searchable database for the archives:

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/search.cgi

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

LOL Laurie
yes, but I have a very short memory, so I'm making an index sheet of the photos.

I tried the hort.net. I'm not sure how this works? Say I am looking for Blue Puff, I'm not suppose to use the name. I tried pale blue SDB, nothing. What's the secret to finding what I'm looking for??

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Check "Case insensitive"
Check "Whole Word Match"
Select 250 "Max. matches"
Check every year
Highlight "ALL MONTHS"

Then go ahead and type the name of the iris you're looking for into the search box and click "Search Now"

You must have misunderstood the search parameters stated under the search box. You absolutely CAN search by iris name. Unfortunately, I just ran the searches for you, and there aren't pics in the archives of the ones you're still missing.

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Thanks for explaining that for me!
I will copy it for the next time and I really appreciate that you took the time to check all those irises for me!

Maybe someone else here grows them???

Laurie had to show you. This is the Special Class you sent me! As you can see the weeds are doing well also!

Thumbnail by hooked
Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Gotta love Special Class!!! That iris has such lovely spring colors and is so amazingly tough. It'll always be one of my very favorites. It's wonderful to see it blooming so well for you.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Here's Candle

Thumbnail by pollyk
Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Thanks pollyk,
I really like the orange beard.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.