Tell Me about the Spring Round up

Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

I am new to the forum and you have got me interested in the Northeast RU.
Please tell me about it, whats its purpose ? Can anyone come ?

Thank You,
John

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

This is the main thread for all the chatter about it, did you see it??
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/826458/
It's at Kassia's. Basically it's a plant swap and gives you an opportunity to meet everyone and get some good eats.
You can contact Kassia if you have any ?'s.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Hi John, c'mon over to Kassia's thread and we'll talk about it there. No need to bring plants if you don't have any. If you do, great.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

John...you and Lisa will love it! Lots of good food, free plants and seeds and faces to go with all the names here on the Northeast Forum!! Come and join the fun, it does not matter if you have plants to bring, many are just starting a garden and won't have any. People like me who have an over abundance are happy to give them to gardeners who will love them and enjoy them. I have a hard time just tossing them in a compost pile so this is perfect for me!!

Pixie said it

Quoting:
Many are just starting a garden and won't have any.
John I wont have a heck of a lot to give, this year, belive me but I am going :-)

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

John - I hope you and Liza join us at Kassia's!

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

John and Liza ....
these guys and gals here on the North East Gardening Forum say that a Round Up is a plant swap. But, personally, I like to think of it as a family reunion. I attended my first last fall and had the time of my life!

I hope you get to join us! You will love meeting the family!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.