The Wedding

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

I wrote another little story, if you get a chance to read it I certainly hope you enjoy it......and thanks for letting me post me stories up here.....again thanks.

http://web.mac.com/sinai/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/6/16_Entry_1.html

Paul from Alabama

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Gosh Paul, if you auctioned off those J.C. boppers your wearing in the photo on ebay, why you'd probably have enough to pay for that fancy wedding and retire for life! Good story.

Laurel

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

thanks Laurel, glad you liked and it and thanks for taking the time to write....I've retired my J.C. boppers, never heard them called that.......:)

Paul from Alabama

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

They were actually marketed with that name in the late 60's. I'm not clever enough to have coined the term.

L

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

LOL Enjoyed that so much. I believe you could take a phone book and just pull names out of it and make it interesting.

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Thanks Geogiaredclay......I'm tickled you enjoyed the story, and as for making a phonebook interesting, if you tried to do that with Piedmont, Alabama phonebook, well it'd be a mighty short story.......:)

Again thanks for reading the story and thanks so much for taking the time to write me......You have a good week Georgiaredclay....

Paul from Alabama

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.