Pink Delight

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

Oh, this one is a beaut. Just got this one in from Buried Treasure the other day. Pink Delight. The flowers got a little pressed, but are recovering nicely. Good sized plant.

Thumbnail by rylaff
Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

Very nice-looking plant! I really like the leaves as much as the blossoms.

Copenhagen, Denmark(Zone 7b)

Indeed, nice-looking.:-) Rylaff, what did you pay for that beauti?

Btw, my A. obesum with a red caudex (I think the variant is from Kenya) has a flower bud. Hopefully it won't abort, now that the weather has changed for the worse: It's barely 60-65 F outside after weeks of sunshine and warmth.:-/ Sometimes I hate being in a temperate coastal part of the world...

Best regards,

Martin

Thumbnail by MartinDK
Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

24.99, I think, because I asked for the larger size. He did have it in smaller sizes. I cant wait until she recovers from her trip. She is a beaut.

Valrico, FL(Zone 9b)

That is by far the most floriferous variety we've ever had in stock. I almost didn't bring them in, as I felt the flower was too similar to the common ones, but this one was bred to bloom it's head off, and boy does it.

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

No kidding. I cant believe how well the blooms held up with shipping. The plant has now recovered and continues to bloom its head off.

Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

I will have to search (and search, and search) the better nurseries up this way to see if this is ever offered. I'm impressed with the plant it its flowering. - Lynn

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

That's really pretty!

Plumiedelphia, PA(Zone 7a)

Rylaff you are killing me........
I am lusting after your adeniums lol!
Lookout!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.