Needed Good clean humor!

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Our son is in his second week of Basic training, And I try to write daily letters to him. It was easier when our daughter was in basic training, I could send her all the Cards I made without her getting teased.
But now that our son is doing his, I have been running out of things to write. So I have been adding 2 jokes from the forum to his letters, He said they are great, That mail call makes him leader of the pack, because he shares the laughs with his platoon.

My problem is I am running out of "new "material to send. I was hoping I could beg, borrow or twist everyones arm to get a few more to keep them going. Most of the boys in his platoon are 17 and 18 year olds for most it is thier first time away from home, Most will come home and finish senior year and then return for AIT training.
(ours included) And a good ole belly laugh will do them a world of good.

Thank you for any laughs you can supply, Pheadra

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!