Seed Sources

Ozark, MO

I'm new to daylilies except for a few that I had back in CT that I had ignored (Don't think there was enough sun in my yard anyway) Anyway I'm in a new house in Ozark, MO and have a large sunny yard to start a garden in. I have some Stella de Oro plants in front of the hoouse that are in bloom but other than that I have some that I've received in the mail from auctions or mail order houses so I have a while to wait before I can start any seed setting programs. I have heard that seed is available from Hybridizers. Can anyone tell me a reputable one to deal with? Any suggestions?

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I have found some great deals at the daylily auction. Try www.daylily.com and click on the auction link. Just don't bid against me:) My user name is Mtig!!

Ozark, MO

Thanks, for the lead. I have signed up and will check over there periodically. I have been at ebay before.

Anderson, SC(Zone 7a)

Tig...I'm going to that auction link you sent. Thanks

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks Bonnie,
I love E-Bay, so I know this will be great also, going to check it out..
Larkie

Success, MO

Besides an online 'bid' site , can you advise of a place to buy seeds ??

Thanks,
NOWeedSZ

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

NoWeedsz,

Do a search on www.Google.com for "Avalon Daylily Seed". Jennifer Jackson of Ohio sells daylily seeds, and she has some nice crosses for a reasonable price.

I got some from her in July-- she was having a sale, and she was EXTREMELY generous with her bonuses.

Success, MO

India...

HA ! I found her lastnight !! She should have her NEW list up and posted ...maybe today !!

She seems great,very helpful.sale is still running I believe ... .75 cents per pod !! Running low thou.I've got to HURRY and send in my order !!

Thankyou for the advise and reply !!
NOWeedSZ

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.