Named Bearded Iris for TRADE

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Another day of rain yesterday allowed me to look over my lists of irises that need thinning this year.

The following are the named varieties I have available to trade. All my irises originated w/ reputable growers and have bloomed for me.
I wish to trade rhizome for rhizome of other named iris, particularly intermediates. For practicality & postage would like to have at least 3 rhizomes of different varieties in a trade. Thanks for looking!

MTB
Tyke

IB's
This and That
Zing Me

SDB's
Candy Apple
Chocolate Cupcake
Cute or What
Dark Crystal
Jewel Baby
In the Red
Irish Chant
Passport to Pimlico
Pilgrim's Choice
Nut Ruffles
Raspberry Jam
Ruby Wings
Sea Monster
Tantara
Transcribe
What Again

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

I'd be interested in cute or what. You can click on my journal and then on "iris" to see what Iris I have...
-T

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

mudgirl, i might be interested in some of these but i wouldn't want to trade iris until fall. also, i have mostly tb iris.

seedpicker - I spotted Kermit & Vegas Heat on your iris list. Let me know how that might work on your end

thanks~

mamajack - I am in zone 4, so I do my planting earlier, they settle in and make it through the winter much better- let me know if you decide you can do a trade earlier

thanks~

Raleigh, NC

just saw this. I almost never trade irises - must have a guarantee as to name because I'm crossing them. I buy mine mostly from top commercial vendors like Schreiners and Cooleys. But some of these are irresistable! and you sound a lot like me on the way you buy.

interested in

MTB
Tyke

IB's
This and That

SDB's
Candy Apple
Chocolate Cupcake
Cute or What
Dark Crystal
In the Red
Irish Chant
Passport to Pimlico
Nut Ruffles
Raspberry Jam
Transcribe
What Again

only have a few that would qualify for having 3 of for medians. Have many TBs. Let me go check - I'm digging this next week, and planting the week after, if that would work for you.

If you are interested at all, dmail me - I'm swamped with the dig this week and may not get back here to check.

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Mudgirl-
are you still interested in Kermit for cute or what?
thanks
-Taylor

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.