Company Coming

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

I wrote a little story about getting ready for folks coming to see my garden, like most folks I love to share my garden with other gardeners and I love to go see other folk's gardens...If you have time to read it I sure hope you enjoy it.....I'm thinking this one's a hoot......:)
And again thanks for letting me post my stories here....I sure appreciate it and I hope you enjoy them......

http://web.mac.com/sinai/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/6/9_Company_Coming.html

Paul from Alabama

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

OK, that was wonderful.
Excellent writing young man!
Barb

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Thanks Barb, I appreciate it....I hope you read some of the others too and I hope you enjoy them also.....thanks again and thanks for taking the time to write me, I sure appreciate it

Paul from Alabama

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Paul you look like your trolling for net hits. On other forums that's not a good thing to be doing.

Just saying.

I may be far up the ladder on boardband reports.com. Not exactly a kids web site. Unless you want to talk games. LOL.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Okay actually checked out what your doing. Seems harmless. I can't find anything wrong so I'm sorry for any ill will. Just wsn't sure what you were up to and didn't want to find out unless I threw you in the sand box etc.

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

That's OK, I don't even know what 'trolling' for hits is unless that's trying to get lots of hits so you can make money out of it somehow.....I just like writing stories about gardening mostly or life in the south and hope folks read'em and the ones that do, I hope they enjoy them......Most of them are about gardening in the south, most of the letters or responses I get are from folks in the Texas, Georgia, Mid-South and General Discussion and chat forums.....I post links to my stories there in hopes that folks that might want to read them know they're new ones up to read...That's about the only thing CoreHHI I'm up to.......:)

I've only been writing stories for a little over a month now, write one everyday or try too......But I been gardening and taking pictures of my attempts at gardening for about 3 years now.....Just put up a website about my gardens development cause my wife thought it'd be a nice thing for my mom to look at cause we were trying to teach her about using a computer...So I will plead guilty to 'trolling' for hits from my mother.......:)

I do see what you're saying and know folks abuse the use of forums here and other places, I certainly wouldn't do that and if what I did was against policy or the rules or whatever I'd hope if it was brought to my attention I'd stop whatever I was doing immediately......OK?.....Anyways, now that you checked me out and all, I hope I can go on and write my stories if that's OK and post links to them........Thanks I appreciate it......Have a good one......

P.S. been years since I was thrown in the sandbox anyways.....:)

Paul Daniels

This message was edited Jun 24, 2008 3:45 AM

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Quoting:
I don't even know what 'trolling' for hits is unless that's trying to get lots of hits so you can make money out of it somehow.

Exactly. You get a group together and cause some hype so others go to your web site. Usually for money gain. It happens a lot when people get a new site going.

Stories are fine it's just you seemed to appear out of no where and posting all over the forums. Just caught my eye. Sure Mom likes it. This web site has garden journals which is the same thing as your doing only difference is you went big. LOL.

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Big?.....I barely got 20,000 sq. ft.......:)

Thanks again CoreHHI......by the way, I like broadband reports.com.....before I spent every waking minute gardening or writing about it or talking about it, I used it to help me with issues with my DSL provider.....some good folks there and some knowledgeable ones too.....I been set provider wise for years now, but it sure was handy when I got started.....I like their reviews too....

Paul from Alabama

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.