Container pics along with my new pergola pics - updated....

(Zone 4a)

Here is a view of the pergola....

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Another shot - my clematises are planted at the base of the poles!! Can't wait for those babies to grow!!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

I love this fairey....mom got her for me!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Another view...you can see that I hung a few baskets....I think you can see them anyhow LOL

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

A view from my yard from sitting under the pergola....just look at all my clematis on the fence!!!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Just another view

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

This pot is hanging from the pergola

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Another pot....

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

This is one my fence...

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Another fence container....

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

I like this close up....

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Million bells

Thumbnail by DawnLL
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Very nice Dawn, looks like a good spot to relax.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

looking good.... love everything... but the fairy is my fav!

Southeastern, CT(Zone 6a)

Dawn - that came out great! It really didn't take all that long, either. Your clematis is going to be awesome.
So what did Dad get?

(Zone 4a)

Dad got lots of hugs and kisses and I bought him a fountain of his choice for his yard.....he was happy!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Congrats Dawn!! It's lovely and looks nice and comfy with a great view. Your clems are doing great!

Southern Dutchess Co, NY(Zone 5b)

I am green with envy! I want a pergola in the worst way, but cannot have one until we get the college student finished with his studies and move out of the NE! Yours is wonderful!

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I'd like to know who manicures that lawn? It looks so perfect. Can't believe you've just been through all this construction.

Laurel

(Zone 4a)

Luckily the lawn was just mowed the night before so it actually looked nice hehehe.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I just love this time of year!!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Looks great, Dawn! Need more clematis, though...

(Zone 4a)

I thought so too Victor LOL I still have my eyes open for Betty Corning but I haven't seen her......

She's hanging here.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

I love the fairy - but I LOVE the blue petunia in the hanging basket - do you know the cultivar?

(Zone 4a)

Very pretty Victor - you are just making me envious ya know LOL

Seandor it isn't blue - I guess it is just the way the flash went off - it is purple....

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

That is beautiful Dawn. Hope you now get time to sit out there and relax so you can enjoy all of your hard work!! Eleanor

How is your arm, Dawn?

(Zone 4a)

My arm is doing great - I have been putting more and more pressure on it without any pain....so I guess it is healing just fine. I will know more on Thu when I get another x-ray done...I think everything is just fine.....thanks for asking Victor - you are such a sweetie.

I think the x-ray might look like this...

Thumbnail by victorgardener
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

heehee
glad it's better Dawn!

NORTH CENTRAL, PA(Zone 5a)

Great improvement Dawn. Congrats to you and hubby too. Now you can fiddle with it and paint your plant picture while watching things develop. When's the open house patio party?

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Betty Corning is a beautiful clemantis . . . Last year it bloomed at the same time as my Clustered Bellflower (dark purple) and Sunny Evening Primrose (bright lemon yellow) . . . what a wonderful combination. Alas, the clustered bellflower bit the dust . . so I am growing some new ones.

Atkinson, NH(Zone 5a)

Lovely job...I can feel the excitement reading your postings...know you will enjoy countless hours.

As you can see I was so eager even back in late March with the remains of snow on the ground I was outside with the camera planning our next project.

Liza

This message was edited Jun 19, 2008 11:21 AM

Thumbnail by JWLW

Oh my god I don't want that white stuff now..... Nice photo though.

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

I am from Vancouver and I don't want snow anytime of the year! I like Christmas green!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.