Sharing My Iris Video

Danbury, CT(Zone 6a)

I made a video of the flowers in bloom in my garden as of a couple days ago. You can see it in HD. Check out the link below.

Jen

http://www.vimeo.com/1129331

Thumbnail by jenhillphoto
Tomah, WI

Jen, I love it! You did an awesome job. I'm not very savy & would have no idea how to put something like that together.
I am soooo impressed!

Danbury, CT(Zone 6a)

Thanks! I forgot to mention, there are other flowers besides irises in the video.

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

OMG, Jen, I'm still watching it but it's incredible! The kitty is a nice addition to your garden. You did an amazing job putting the video together. Hope to see broader views later in the video as it looks so interesting with the stone, etc. Will probably 'need' to know more later, but the black iris with grape beards ..... is that Midnight Oil?

Congrats on a job well done!
Debra

Danbury, CT(Zone 6a)

The black iris is Before the Storm. When it's lit up by the sun, it looks really dark purple. This is the first time it's bloomed for me. I love it.

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

Bravo! Bravo! I went back and watched it beginning to end with no interruptions (it paused to load during the first viewing). That's the most enjoyable 5 minutes. Thanks so much for sharing.

Off to post a link to this thread on another thread where there are many kitty lov'in gardeners.

Debra

Danbury, CT(Zone 6a)

The kitty, Clarence, follows me around in the garden. He and my other cat Henry take turns actually. They are very careful to step around the plants. How they know to do that, I don't know. I didn't have to train them at all. They are good boys.

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

That was very enjoyable to watch--nice works and even nicer to share w/ us!

Now for a question...do you know the name of the white iris that follows the peony at the beginning?

Danbury, CT(Zone 6a)

Hi MudGirl- Thanks! I think the iris you're talking about is English Cottage.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/34865/

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Oh darn ! my computer isn't set up for that. Based on the first beautiful iris in the beginning of your thread I know I am really missing a treat.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.