More Hometown Paper

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Here's a little story I wrote as a follow-up to my other little story called 'Home Town Paper', I hope you folks enjoy it...It's about an article my hometown newspaper did on my garden and what happened to me since then...Its tongue in cheek and supposed to be funny, I sure hope you find it so if you have the time to look at it...Thanks again for letting me post my little stories here, I appreciate it.

http://web.mac.com/sinai/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/6/7_Entry_1.html

Paul from Alabama

Thomson, GA

LOL, I loved this, Paul. I must admit, however, that there was a nagging refrain playing in my head the whole time I was reading, something like, "...and they took twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us" ...circa Alice's Restaurant.

I would love to see your garden and your writing in my favorite magazine, but then, I don't have to buy one, I have a subscription!!

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

guardians......Good lord Alice's Restaurant, me and you showing our age.....:)
and guardians, my mother said she'd buy a subscription too if they had pictures and a story of my garden in there EVERY MONTH.......:)

Paul from Alabama

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.