June's Tall Bearded Iris

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I thought I'd lost this one to rot last year, but it looks like I was able to save a little of it. This is the lovely Whispering Spirits. Not a real large bloom.

Thumbnail by lincolnitess
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Millennium Sunrise is one of my favorite orange ones.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Queen's Circle has been blooming for awhile and is still full of blooms.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

And I'm still loving Thornbird.

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

Whispering Spirits is just plain gorgeous susan. SO many colors on one flower. Beautiful!

And your Millennium Sunrise just went on my Wish List. I have no oranges, and it is such a pretty shade of orange.

Linda

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

My Whispering Spirits, rotted last year too
so much rain .having it worse this year no electric all daty 3 inchs of rain and hail today and up to 80 mile wind gust yesterday and today .
lots more limbs down
they had just finished picking up limbs from Dec. ice storm
and were back to piles of limbs every where . sigh!

Durham, ME(Zone 3a)

I ordered Whispering Spirits this spring and am glad I did after seeing this photo. Millenium Surise just glows. Very pretty. I never have seen Thornbird up close and did not realize it had so many colors in it. You have some beautiful irises.

Gee Tazzy, I thought it was a rough storm yesterday but the storm you just had is just plain awful! Hope the electricity is back on or will be soon and that everyone was safe.

Julianna

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I'm really worried about rot again this year too because of all the rain. Already losing a few. I am trying to get a new bed ready that I am going to make some raised beds in for Iris, but it is so overgrown with creeeping Charlie it is going to be a lot of work to get it cleaned up. We have had two wind storms lately with 70 MPH winds. I'm glad most of my trees are already gone. Just one large tree in the neighbors yard that keep dropping limbs on me.

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

ooo my friend you certainly have some beauties......we need to do some trades again...send um to Texas they won't rot here..they fry!

Thumbnail by jackieshar
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Gorgeous Susan! I especially like Whispering Spirits with Thornbird a close second.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.