Brent & Becky's 50% Off Summer Bulb Sale

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Order through June 2nd.

http://www.brentandbeckysbulbs.com/

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

thank you so much for posting. Just when I thought, my credit card is safe!LOL!!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

You're welcome! ;) I sure as heck wasn't going down alone:lol: I'd bookmarked the site so I could check for this sale--I caught it at just the right time one year and missed it every time since.

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

LOL!! I am also taking down my good friends with me as well!! Please don't tell anyone about this!!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Aren't we whispering? ;)

Sunset Beach, NC(Zone 8a)

I heard the whispering and couldn't resist eavesdropping! LOL! Is the price listed on their website the half price or does the discount get applied at check out?

Thanks for sharing!
Barbara

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

It's applied at checkout so just peek at it while you're filling your cart:)

You're welcome!

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

LOL dmac! How did Barbara hear us??LOL!! Million thanks again for keeping track of things for us.

Psst! Jumped in and caught the last day to order at 50% off - good buys! Thanks for the tip!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Anytime! Always willing to be an enabler;)

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Yep...I ordered today also. Thanks for the heads up

One more question........ I ordered lots of cannas. Do you think these rhizomes will bloom this year?

(GayLynn) Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I had just found this late tonight and quick went to their site and quick placed an order. My confirmation e-mail came through with all zero's so I was afraid I was too late... then I just received this e-mail from them....

"I wanted to let you know that your order did go through at
BrentandBeckysBulbs.com . You ordered at the exact moment I turned
the summer catalogue offline! Literally in under a second, how is
that for timing :)

Brent and Becky's does not open till the morning, but I wanted to let
you know the order came through okay.

Thank you for your order!"

Wow.... just made it!
Gay Lynn

WOW! That's neat! That's luck.

Bettendorf, IA

darn!! I missed it :( Wanted some cimicifuga!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I'm betting the cannas will bloom and even spread. We tend to have looong Indian summers here in NC so I bet they'll benefil from that.

Crazy timing on your order Gay Lynn! Glad you got it in though:)

pegzhere, that's exactly how I felt for the past few years:lol: I would always just miss it so I started watching their catalog page at the beginning of May, especially after the last Spring 08 shipping date. I figured that they would start the sale not long after. It's sure a short sale though!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I got my order on Tuesday or Wednesday and wow! The lilies I got are huge and I've got to get them in the ground this weekend since they're sprouting. The glads I got are big corms also.

My order was for:

Dahlia Honey
Glad Mezzo Forte
Glad Violetta
Asiatic Lily Satin Slipper
Oriental Lily Time Out
Species Lily Uchida
Species Lily album
Phlox Blue Boy

Very happy camper here:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.