LOVE that one!

Durham, ME(Zone 3a)

Love It !

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Great one!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

WOW!

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

thanks everyone ! it is certainly one of my favorite ones.

Lebanon, OR

It is even prettier in person if possile

D

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Looks like a "must have" to me! Willit and D - how tall does that grow for you?

~Margie

Lebanon, OR

About 32-33" here but remember nothing is growing as tall/short because like most everyone we too have had really screwy weather.

D

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Please add your photo to the plantifles. There is only one of Smoke and Thunder so far.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

That is a beauty!

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

lincolnitess, I've never put a pic into plantfiles before but, I'll try.

Margie, it is 32"-33" tall here also. I'm not sure where to measure up to. Should I be at the base of the tallest bloom ? That would be closer 32".

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

32-33" hmmm.................Thank you D and Deb. I wonder if it can grow to 38" here in the states as it does in Australia. Louisa's Song is suppose to grow to 42" tall in Australia, but it has never grown taller than 32-33 inches tall for me (even in virgin soil), and that's at the top of the bloom.

Deb if you want help - - I can "walk you through" placing your photo(s) on Plant Files, just D-mail me and I'll help you. It's not hard and once you've done it then it's really easy after that. You have some mighty nice photos,........... and I'd hate for them to be hidden forever here in the forum pages.

~Margie

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Margie,
thanks for offering to help me enter pics to the plant files
I did manage to fudge my way through this one last night. I didn't think it worked at first because it wasn't in immediately. Then I realized it was pending.
I do have a question about it thou,
In this case I was entering Smoke and Thunder so I went to Smoke and Thunder's plant files page and entered it there.
If I were gonna enter for example your Grand Canyon Gold.....could I have done that immediately from the same Smoke and Thunder plant files page ?

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Deb, if you were enter your "Grand Canyon Gold" picture (or any other of your pretty iris pictures) you will always need to go to the Plant Files page it is listed on, click on the listing like you did for "Smoke and Thunder" and then do what you did when you entered your "Smoke and Thunder" photo. I do hope you (and other iris lovers) decide to add other photos to Plant Files. It helps everyone see the variations of that one plant.

~Margie

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Margie,
you've been very helpful (and encouraging about my photos).

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.