Lap -Band Surgery = 130lbs Weight Loss

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

I originally posted in the accessible gardening forum but since a little more than two years since my surgery, I have been recieving many questions on the forum plus D-mails pertaining to lap-band surgery and the effects. I weighed 338lbs and now weigh 210lbs and am six feet tall, off all six medications that were necessary to keep me alive, do all gardening and many other chores that I could not do prior including walking more than a few feet. From a 54 size (actually 56 but I couldn't find that size) pants down to 38 regular fit pant size and from 3XL shirt size to an L size from a size 11 shoe to a size 10. These are just a few of my blessings. If any of you want to know more about lap band surgery I'd be only to glad to answer all your questions. And all this weight loss without any hunger pangs? Yep! It's the truth!!!

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!