oh, what joy!!!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

My salmon I got from Jackie, my very first brug, has opened. It's opened white, and smells divine. I'm going to wait and take a picture when it's turned, maybe in the morning?? I don't care if it doesn't turn, I'm in heaven.
Thank you all for sharing your love of this wonderful plant, or I'd never have gotten hooked. My Charles Grimaldi will open in the next couple of days, the tendrils are showing, and one of my unknowns from karma has tendrils out too. It couldn't get much better!!!

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

tig, my dr seuss bloomed yesterday, so nice, and i have two pinks blooming, they were so pretty today, light pink, yellow streaks. they look different now opening than they did in may when they started, i share your joy.

Saint Petersburg, FL(Zone 9b)

nothing like smelling your brug when they are in bloom I just had a small blooming of my orignals that were here when I bought my house and I can sit in my screen porch and smell them some 30+ feet away to bad it's to hot to sit out:0(

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

just came back in and it's fully open, it's pink or coral around the edges, hard to tell with a flashlight. I was speechless!! And no one was up to share it with me! :( It smells like vanilla, I've heard that before? It's too beautiful.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.