I'm Green

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

I know there's a lot of environmentally conscious folks in the Georgia forum, so I hope ya'll will enjoy this little story....Thanks for reading it if you find the time and thanks for letting me put my stories up here....I appreciate it.

http://web.mac.com/sinai/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/5/30_I’m_Green.html

Paul from Alabama

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Still crying and laughing.............."four feet a push" You a mess, Paul. I've got one of those mowers but mine is self-propelled. Whatever that means, I still have to push it.

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

I tell you when I get eighty, I'm going battery powered......:)

Paul from Alabama

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Paul, thought you moved to the Czech Republic (much easier to spell than Checkoslavakia). I was hoping you'd leave me the Thunbergia alata seed as I have not been able to find any cheap or easy in years.

Great story but I'm with the wife. Get off your duff and mow, mow, mow. No sympathy from a hard hearted nurse. Remember those witches, like me, that made you get up and walk? Now mow because you can. And, while were on it. Aren't you the lucky guy to be wed to such a babe. That must make you a babe magnet, yes? Keep writing.

Laurel

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Babe magnet?....The only babes that stick to me better look remarkably like my wife if I want to live to the ripe old age of 60....:)

Paul from Alabama

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.