Some pictures from this afternoon

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Took these this afternoon....

http://gallery.mac.com/sinai#100112

Paul from Alabama

Katy, TX(Zone 8b)

You grow beautiful flowers, plants, etc. and take beautiful pictures of them.You are truly an artist of many mediums.

Ann

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Ann, thanks your nice to say so but for the benefit of full disclosure, I just point and shoot this camera I got...It's set on automatic....I played around with shooting on manual and using my "creativity', well you couldn't even tell they was flowers them pictures I took....but no joke, on automatic, take'em in the morning or when its overcast and they ain't half bad....and I'm so glad you enjoyed them Ann....have a good one

Paul from Alabama

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Lovely photos. Thank you for sharing,
Deb

Acampo, CA(Zone 9a)

Wow you have a fab yard and are good photographer also.

Thanks for sharing.............

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

Deb and Suzy thanks, glad you enjoyed the photos, it was easy today cause it was kinda overcast and the colors didn't wash out in most of the pictures....sometimes when I try to get creative with my shots it turns out nice and sometimes....ah It don't......:)

Paul from Alabama

Tomah, WI

Wow Paul! Amazing! I love your photos. Your yard is so beautiful.
Becky

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Paul, all I can say is amazing!

Pretty pictures, Paul! Your garden looks so healthy and happy.

Your Bee Balm looks so healthy--what do you do to combat powdery mildew in humid Alabama? Do they attract a lot of hummingbirds?

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures.

Piedmont, AL(Zone 7b)

thanks all of you for taking the time to look at the photos and for your nice comments..I appreciate it, I wish you all could come over and see it for yourself and I could come see yours.....One of these days the way technology is moving we may have virtual gardens, may not want to stick around for that myself......:).

velnita...for years I just tried to look the other way......:) but I did try to give them room to breathe, don't get the leaves wet more than necessary, keep the soil evenly moist , plant mildew resistant cultivars and what happened? I got tons of mildew, this year and its early in the year yet, I've used this:

http://www.greencure.net/default.asp

its worked out great so far but the jury is still out for me......by I'm hoping......

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Thank you for inviting us into your beautiful world, Paul.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.