Jamaica Me Crazy.....

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

just opened for me yesterday and it also is absolutely beautiful ! Once again, I am no photographer.
Deb

Thumbnail by Willit_Grow
Lebanon, OR

Super and getting better all the time on photo's

Philadelphia, PA

I'll have to see if we can work a trade for this iris Deb

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Deb that is sooo nice !!!!
Mitt I have buds !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gloria

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Beautiful!!!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Lovely

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

That sure is a deep , rich, velvety purple. Just gorgeous!

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Oh I love the name for that one... I tell my kids that all the time and the cats and the hubby and the neighbors. LOL.

roni

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

Mit, I think a trade just might be possible. I know you have some that I am interested in.

Pardalinum, those falls are just as they look....thick and velvety.

Elizabethtown, LOL, I know what ya mean. Just waiting in suspense for this beauty to bloom was making me crazy.

Deb

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I have a daylily with the same name I think I might Have to just see about getting an Iris to match How fun!!! I got my dl for the little mister LOL
Gloria

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

beautiful!

Vincentown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Willit....Your pic of Jamaica Me Crazy is great; 'course, with a flower that beautiful, how can you go wrong? I'm green with envy and have "JMC" on my mind now. Great, just what I needed... another Iris on the "must have" list.

Rose

This message was edited Jun 3, 2008 2:41 PM

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

roisemarie,
LOL, I know exactly what you mean ! But let me tell you that what I have seen from this one in it's first year it is worth every bit of it's price tag. I kid you not. It is fantastic !
And your right about the pic too ! It's the iris that is beautiful. I know absolutely nothing about photography. This is the first camara I've ever owned in my life. LOL, and all I'm gonna say is that I'm least 21 years old if ya know what I mean.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.